Last month I offered a contest for Mother's Day. The lucky winner received a free mini session, framed gift print, and discount on her order. The results were awesome. Many of you wrote in telling great stories of the funny or sweet things your kids have said to you. You tweeted the contest, you announced it on Facebook, and you shared it with lots of friends. And last week, winning mom Stephanie and her family enjoyed that session almost as much as I did! (I'll be blogging on it this week).
So now it's Dad's turn!!!
This week Jen Lebo Photography is giving away a mini-session to one lucky Dad!
The winner will receive:
- A complimentary mini-session (30 minutes) at the location of your choice for up to 5 people!
- 10 edited images from which to choose!
- 1 8x10 custom framed portrait of your favorite image (great for Dad's office)!
- 10% off any other purchases from your session!
Enter to win:
Enter to win by leaving the answer to the following question in the comment section of this blog post:
Why is your husband (or dad, or son, or brother, etc) the best dad there is?
Get extra entries by:
1. Tweeting the following about this contest (must include the website link):
Enter to win a free mini session with Jen Lebo Photography! www.jenlebophotography.com
2. Posting on your Facebook profile about this contest (must include the website link):
Enter to win a free mini session for Father's Day with Jen Lebo Photography! www.jenlebophotography.com
3. Joining Jen Lebo Photography on Facebook!
Become a fan by clicking on the "Like" button. If you are already a fan, use the "Suggest to Friends" link on the Facebook page to send it to your friends.
Only 4 entries per person.
(you must leave an additional comment on the blog letting me know you did any of the above to receive the extra entries.)
Contest ends Sunday, May 22nd at midnight.
The winner will be announced on Monday, May 23rd here on the blog and on Facebook.
Session must take place before June 30, 2011.
Winner will be chosen through a random number generator at random.org