Back in the early spring, I featured a handful of fabulous high school juniors who were my "Class of 2013 JLP Senior Reps". I wrote a blog post about each student, sharing a little bit about them, and some of the favorites from our shoot. But I was one rep short. A junior from The Hill School, Jackie was studying in Spain on a year abroad (wow!), but wanted to be one of my reps. I gladly accepted her request, knowing what a great young lady she was, and also what a beautiful batch of photos we would create together!
(I'm also a little biased when it comes to Jackie, as she is one of our "go to" baby-sitters, now our neighbor, and someone our kids absolutely adore!)
Jackie, like the other senior rep ladies, had her hair and make-up done at Gwendolynn's Salon & Spa, and then we headed back to Hill for her evening session, capturing some gorgeous sunset light.
Here are a few of my favorites, along with her list of 25 fun facts about Jackie!
1. I am President and CEO of my own non-profit organization.
2. I am fluent in both Spanish and English.
3. I hate pizza.
4. I play on an all-boys Spanish field hockey team.
5. I love kids.
6. I have three brothers, all younger.
7. I have moved 13 times because my Dad was a Navy commander.
8. I have lived in Chile.
9. The longest time I have ever lived anywhere is 3 years.
10. My favorite food is rice.
11. I can't watch scary movies without crying- I'm kind of a wimp in that area.
12. I have ridden an elephant.
13. I hope to go to Australia someday.
14. I am very unorganized.
15. I can spiral a football.
16. "How I Met Your Mother" is my favorite TV show.
17. My parents are my biggest role models.
18. I can't raise one eyebrow or whistle.
19. My brothers and I used to (and still do) make master plots in order to sneak candy into the house.
20. I'm absolutely terrible at math, even though my Dad teaches it.
21. I've never gone to the beach without getting sunburned.
22. I want to be a teacher after college (I think).
23. I love to read.
24. I am terrified of cats. They freak me out.
25. I am fascinated by Marine Biology.
Thank you so much, Jackie for being a part of my JLP Senior Rep Program! (And special thanks to younger brother, Matt, who humored me for a quick shot at the end of our session. Soon enough, Matt, you'll be one of my reps too!)
To celebrate the last of my fabulous senior reps, I'd love to offer any rising seniors out there something special!
Contact me and mention this blog post, and Jackie's Senior Rep Session, and you'll recieve 50% off your own senior portrait session!
Fall is right around the corner, and it's the ideal time to have senior portraits taken (wait until winter and you lose the gorgeous weather; wait until spring and it's too late for yearbook pics!).
You have until August 31st to take advantage of this special, so book your session now!
Let's make a date and celebrate your senior year!
And thanks again, Jackie! I had a blast!