How did this happen?
Where did the summer go? Wasn't it just yesterday that we were celebrating the start of another fantastic summer vacation? Why does it always go so fast?
Somehow, here we are again, the kids a little older, the home a little different (Yay for the new home!), and mom a little weepy.
But instead of feeling sad for another summer's passing, I'll choose rather to remember the wonderful things that made this past season so special!
* A super fun swim season for TWO of our kids!
* Fantastic, lazy days at the YMCA pool!
* Watching Mike conquer his fear of water and become a little fish!
* Moving into a new house... truly our home!
* Two fantastic trips to the beach to see different friends!
* A short but sweet visit to Grandma and Grandpa's in New England.
* A big boy's 3rd birthday!
* Celebrating 10 years of marriage with the greatest guy on earth.
* Photographing an overwhelming number of wonderful families who wanted to help pay tribute to an amazing CCS friend.
* Scotty's first time at sleep away camp!
* Summer Olympics, shared now with our kids who were old enough to love it too!
* Lots of lazy, laughter-filled days with the 4 loves of my life.
I will miss my 4 loves today for sure (they all started school on the same day!), but look forward to an autumn of travel soccer, gymnastics, cross country meets, and gorgeous photo sessions. As long as I've got these faces smiling at me, every season is the best!