I am so excited!
This announcement is a long time coming!
This intensive workshop will cover topics such as:
* understanding exposure and how to use it creatively
* how to take your camera off "auto"
* aperture and shutter speed
* tips for posing
* & more
And this won't be just an afternoon of lectures. I've prepared a comprehensive and fun learning experience. We're talking detailed and discussion-based lessons, hands-on exercises and activities, and "in the field" sessions on the beautiful campus of The Hill School. There will be a LOT packed into one afternoon! (I promise to give you breaks too!)
And the learning won't end there. Participants will receive workbooks filled with assignments and activities to take home and continue the learning at home. Not to mention the goodies to be won and the SWAG bag each of you will take home!
It's going to be phenomenal!
Now, in order to keep the learning experience as intimate and thorough as possible, the workshop will only have a limited amount of spots.
Reserve your spot for $249.
OR BE ONE OF THE FIRST FIVE TO GRAB A SPOT AND PAY ONLY $165!
OR ENTER TO WIN ONE FREE SPOT TODAY!
Here's how to enter:
1. Go to Facebook and "like" Jen Lebo Photography.
2. Share the link to this blog (either here or on the JLP Facebook page) on FB.
3. Subscribe to JLP's Monthly Coffee Talk Newsletter.
4. Comment on the JLP FB link that you've done all 3 steps and why you want to win a spot to this workshop.
The winner will be announced here on the blog and on FB on Sunday evening, March 2.
So many ways to be a part of this fantastic workshop, so hurry up and get your spot!
Email me at email@example.com or call 610-504-6151.
We're going to have a blast!