Meet Jessica! This fantastic young lady is a sophomore at Spring-Ford High School, which means I am lucky enough to have her on board for two years! And after spending an afternoon with her, I am thinking that the next two years are going to be so fun!
Jessica and I decided to have her first session at St. Peter's Village. We wanted a vintage type location, and St. Pete's seemed to offer the quaint, natural feel that we were going for. Jessica was a natural right from the start and we had a blast. Her mom joined us for the session and was so fun to hang out with. We had a lot of laughs (and some crazy moments too) and I was sad to have it end.
Here are a few of my favorites from our session- of course, along with Jessica's fun facts!
1. I was born in San Francisco.
2. I'm afraid of the bus.
3. I love volleyball.
4. I love art.
5. I can't go a day without listening to music.
6. Any time I paint my nails, my right hand always looks terrible.
7. I sing loudly and terribly.
8. I'm SO thankful for my friends and family.
9. I have a major anxiety problem.
10. I love Chick-fil-a.
11. When I'm embarrassed, my face gets as red as a tomato.
12. I love to laugh.
13. I like making people happy.
14. I'm not a good public speaker.
15. I love fashion and make-up.
16. I could drink tea all day.
17. I love glitter.
18. I love peppermint patties, but I don't really like chocolate.
19. Action movies are the best!
20. I love rainy days.
21. I love looking at ideas on Pinterest.
22. I like to eat ice.
23. I brush my teeth twice a day and floss, and yet I always have a cavity.
24. "Law and Order" is probably my favorite TV show.
25. DIY crafts are so fun to do.
Thanks Jessica! It's been a blast getting to know you and I am looking so forward to getting two years to photograph you. I'm glad you love to laugh, because I think we are going to have a lot of fun together!
I'm thinking next time, we find a new location to shoot though, don't you?