truck

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

ARE YOU MISSING THE JLP TREATS? Subscribe to JLP's Monthly Coffee Talk to stay in the loop!

Subscribe To My Monthly JLP COFFEE TALK For JLP Goodies Galore!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 15, 2013

2014 JLP Seniors: Meet Braden/ The Hill School Photography

This season I am excited to feature at least 3 (maybe 5!) guys in my JLP Senior Model program!  The first of these guys is Braden.  Braden is a current 5th former (aka junior) at The Hill School here in Pottstown.  Aside from being quite a talented runner, Braden is a great student and a pretty awesome person in general.

I had a great time meeting up with him and his dad at the local running trails where he often works out.  Despite a CRAZY windy day, Braden was awesome and rocked this session.  I even put his dad to work as my assistant, holding the reflector and also the ladder I almost fell off of a few times.  Like I said, CRAZY wind!

As is custom, Braden provided some fun facts about himself to share with his portraits.


1. I like running, but more than that, I love to race.
2. I run mostly the 800, but occasionally the mile.
3. My life basically revolves around soccer.  I play for fun, but I watch almost religiously.



4. My favorite team is Tottenham Hotspur in England.
5. I love reading, especially boring nonfiction stories and H.P. Lovecraft.  If I'm going to read it, it had better have actually happened or it had better be so fantastic that it could never happen.
6. I don't really have a favorite book, but The Forgotten Soldier is too honest not to enjoy.



7. I like Latin and Greek, and I can't count how many times I've heard the words "dead language" when I say this.
8. I've never really gotten into poetry much, but I like Sappho and Catullus.
9. I like playing guitar.
10. I don't really have a favorite band, since it's always changing.


11. Swing music is underrated.
12. I'm really into movies, and I watch at least one a weekend.  I still haven't seen one better than The Godfather.
13. Similarly, I've seen dozens of war movies, and they're definitely my favorite genre.
14. I have a weird sense of humor, and I am sarcastic and cynical.


15. I procrastinate.  A lot.
16. If there's one thing I wish I had more time for, it's writing.
17. I enjoy writing, mostly because it's a good place to use my sense of humor.
18. I wish I owned a record player.


19. My vacation spot is Essex, NY in the Adirondacks, and I live for that place.
20. I love to be outdoors, and the Adirondacks and Zion National Park are probably my two favorite places in the US.
21. My favorite soccer player is Andrea Pirlo, who wears number 21.
.....................................

Thanks, Braden!
I had such a great time hanging out with you and your dad getting these awesome images, and I'm looking forward to our summer group session in a few months!  
Hopefully it will be a little warmer for that shoot!

Keep running!

Pin It!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

1 peter 3 (1) 2012 (1) 2014 (2) 3 simple joys (3) a day with Jen (5) accessories (1) adoption (2) adventure (1) albums (1) All About Her (1) angles (2) anniversary (2) aperature (2) april (4) assignments (30) assingments (1) at home (6) autumn (7) babies (5) baby portraits (9) baby books (1) baby plan (1) baby stages (1) baby steps (1) basic photography workshop (4) beach (1) beauty (1) bible study (1) biblical approach (1) birth announcements (1) birthday (2) blessings (2) blog (2) blow dry bar (1) boyertown high school (2) boys (1) bride (1) broken leg (2) business friends (1) business portraits (1) camera (1) cancer (1) Cape Cod (2) cawfee tawk (11) celebration (3) changes (2) cherished baby (2) Chester Springs (1) chesterbrook (2) children (20) christmas (6) circles of faith (1) city (1) class of 2013 (5) Class of 2014 (1) class of 2015 (1) classic bella (1) Clothes (1) college (1) collegeville (1) colorado (2) colorado spring photography (1) colorado springs (3) colors (1) commercial portraits (1) community (1) composition (1) contest (9) couple (2) Coventry Christian School (13) crazy (1) credit card (1) custom christmas card saturday (4) custom made (2) cyber monday (1) Dad (4) daddy (1) daniel boone high school (1) daniel boone homestead (2) daughters (1) depth of field (1) designing4hope (5) digital (1) digital magazine (2) discount (2) douglassville (1) downtown (1) downtown Pottstown (1) drawing (2) eastern pa (1) ebook (2) education (1) emotions (1) Empowerment Partner (1) engagement (4) enter (1) events (4) exclusive (1) exposure (1) expressions (1) extra credit (1) Facebook (1) faith (4) families (1) family (57) family fun (2) family pictures (22) family portraits (45) farm (1) fashion photography (1) Father's Day (3) favorite books (1) fb (1) first communion (1) florida (3) formal (1) free (1) free session (3) free spot (1) friend (2) friend sessions (1) friends (8) friends and family (3) friends are by your side (1) friendship (1) fruit of the spirit (2) fun (8) fundraiser (1) gavin (1) get closer (1) get gorgeous (1) gift (6) gift cards (1) gift her (1) gift ideas (1) gifts (4) gilbertsville (1) Girls (4) giveaway (1) God (2) God Within Her (1) graduation (1) graphic design (1) guys (1) gwendolynn's salon and spa (11) hair (7) hannah (1) happy autumn (1) hi (1) high school (23) high school prom (1) high school senior (2) high school seniors (26) High St (1) holiday cards (7) holidays (1) horses (2) host (1) ideas (32) ideas and tips (2) invitations (1) january (1) jen lebo photography (231) jlp (2) jlp senior model program (15) jlp seniors (27) jlp workshop (1) joy (1) juniors (5) kids (10) kiss (1) landscapes (1) lebo tips (4) lessons (6) leukemia (1) life (2) limerick (2) little girls (1) Liz Ziherambere (1) locations (2) Long Island (2) lori mchale (2) love (24) magazine (1) make-up (1) make-up artist (1) march (1) massage and yoga (1) maternity (3) memories (1) mini (1) mini session (12) mini sessions (1) modeling shoot (4) Mom (15) mom advice (1) moments (4) mommy (3) mommytography (35) moms (3) monday (2) month (28) month long project (2) Monthly Monday Mommy Dates (4) monthly photography project (3) Mother's Day (13) music (1) my baby (1) my family (11) my little girl (1) my story (7) naples (3) natural light (2) nephew (1) new blog (1) newborn session (1) newborns (8) news (13) niece (4) nonprofit (2) october (1) off topic (1) on line (2) one spot left (1) one year later (1) open shade (1) outdoors (5) package (3) parents (1) parks (1) parties (1) partner (1) party (1) Peg Calvario (1) people (1) perkiomen valley high school (1) personal (1) perspective (2) philadelphia (2) philly photo shoot (2) phoenixville high school (1) photo project (1) photography (14) photography courses (1) photography tips (36) photography workshop (3) pinterest (1) play dates (3) playgrounds (2) portfolio (1) portrait contest (3) portrait party (1) portrait photography (2) portrait project (4) portrait session (1) portrait sessions (19) portrait video (1) portraithttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-S4jDDzRxQrM/UFCSXk-2p6I/AAAAAAAALVU/doFnP8VnboU/s400/r1.jpg sessions (1) portraits (40) pottsgrove high school (3) Pottstown (15) pottstown family photography (1) pottstown mercury (1) pottstown senior photography (4) pre-adoption (1) precious portrait contest (4) pride n joy salon (2) princesses (1) products (1) profile pics (1) project (1) prom (4) prom season (1) promotion (6) Psalm 46:5 (1) pumpkins (1) purpose (1) quakertown (1) races (1) Ragnar Relay (3) reading (1) reunions (1) ridge pike (1) rodan + fields (1) romance (1) royersford (1) running (3) salon (1) sanatoga (1) saturday (2) school (4) selfies (1) senior (18) senior pics (3) senior pictures (23) senior portrait (24) senior portraits (15) senior rep cards (1) senior rep program (9) senior session (1) senioritis (1) seniors (14) seniors by Jen Lebo Photography (8) september (4) session (1) session album (1) sessions (4) share (2) sisters (1) sixth form (5) skin care (1) smiles (1) snapshots (1) son (1) special (18) spokesmom (2) spring (5) spring break (2) spring sessions (1) Spring-Ford High School (2) square (1) st. patricks day (1) St. Peter's Village (6) stables (2) steamboat springs (1) sticky albums (1) stories (1) students (1) summer (4) summer pictures (1) take better pics of your kids (1) take your own great shots (2) teen girls (1) teen ministry (1) teen models needed (1) teen pics (1) teen portraits (10) teens (10) thank you (1) thankful (1) The Hill School (35) their story (1) themes (1) this week (1) threadpoets (1) tips (33) top model contest (2) top ten list (1) tradition (1) training (2) tribute (2) true beauty (1) tuesday (4) turning ten (1) tutorials (1) tween (1) tween pictures (3) tween portraits (3) tweet (1) twin valley high school (1) unfading beauty (1) vacation (1) valentines day (1) valley forge national park (7) Villanova (1) voting (1) watch me grow (2) wedding (3) weekend (1) whatcha reading (1) when (1) where (2) win (6) window light (1) winner (6) winter (2) workshop (1) you (1) your kids (1) your story (6)