Senior Model Sessions have begun! Yay!
This is one of my favorite times of year for sure. Every April I get to photograph all of my JLP Seniors for their upcoming senior years. And this season started off with a bang!
Cayla is actually a current senior because she skipped her junior year (I'm so impressed with this young lady). Getting to know her has been so fun, and her vibrant and colorful personality is part of what makes her so beautiful.
I knew I wanted a location that matched that personality, so we went to the Pottstown Carousel for Cayla's spring portraits. We had a blast and she rocked this session!
I have come to love learning about my models throughout the year and ask them all to share with me some fun facts about themselves, which I then like to share with you.
Here are Cayla's fun facts:
1. I love to travel.
2. I love Spanish food.
3. I have three sisters and one brother.
4. I am very interested in other cultures.
5. I love God.
6. Cheerleading is my life.
7. I love going to the beach.
8. I have a cousin who is only one month older than I am, which is awesome!
9. I love cheese.
10. I like making people smile.
11. I want to go to college and get my master's degree in psychology.
12. No matter how hard I try, I can never find one of those souvenir keychains or cups or necklaces with my name spelled correctly on it.
13. I love kids.
14. I skipped 11th grade.
15. I'm shy at first, but then I'm crazy (ask any cheerleader on my team).
16. I want to have twin girls when I'm older.
17. I want to adopt.
18. I love pitbulls.
19. I love chocolate.
20. When I was little, a man my dad worked with nick-named me "Butch".
21. I want to have a lot of kids.
22. I am very forgetful.
23. I love music.
24. Country music is my guilty pleasure.
25. I will never cut my hair short again!
Cayla, you are an amazing young lady and I'm beyond thrilled to have you as one of my JLP Models!
Thanks for an awesome shoot!