This spring has been the most fun season I have ever had doing senior portraits! I have been really committed to creating unique experiences for all of my JLP Seniors. Creating unique concepts and locations really brings out the personalities of these awesome seniors and helps them express how extraordinary and awesome they are!
Creating Jaid's session was such a blast! Jaid is currently a junior at Pottsgrove High School. She's an amazing athlete, loves art as well, and tops it all off with a love of all things fashion! After throwing around some ideas, Jaid and I came up with the concept of creating a "shopping session" at the Outlet Mall right here in Sanatoga.
Despite some cold temperatures and even a little drizzle, Jaid was awesome and rocked this session. I think a few shoppers even stopped and watched, thinking we were doing a celebrity shoot! It's possible- the girl's that gorgeous!
Here are a few favorites from the session, complete with Jaid's fun facts:
1. I am a junior at Pottsgrove High School.
2. I play soccer and lacrosse, and have been for several years.
3. I was awarded first team All PAC 10 for soccer.
4. I am a very hard working student and strive to do my best to get good grades.
5. Art is my passion! I plan to go to college as an art major.
6. I love sewing and creating my own fashion.
7. I have an obsession with dying my hair different colors.
8. I love trying new things and meeting new people.
9. My mom is my hero and I love her to death.
10. My mom and I have movie nights every Sunday.
11. Disney movies are my favorite kinds of movies (especially "Tangled").
12. My favorite thing to do is blast country music while driving with the windows down in the summer.
13. I am very strong-willed and independent.
14. I have a big heart and do my best to help others.
15. I am very religious.
16. I love to laugh and be silly with my friends.
17. I babysit three kids, Zoey, Eli, and Mia, and I absolutely love them!
18. My favorite color is purple.
19. I like to play the piano and also sing.
20. I love to travel; last spring I went to Italy and Greece, and I hope to see more of the world someday.
21. I love to shop, even when I have no money to spend, or should be saving for more important things.
Jaid, I wish our session could have lasted another hour or more, but I fear you would have turned into an icicle by then! I had so much fun shooting you and you were such a natural. I cannot wait for our summer session. I promise the temps will be better!