You know you are blessed when you absolutely love going to work everyday. And who wouldn't love this job? This day, a few weeks back, was no different, and despite the hot and humid conditions, I had an awesome afternoon photographing Nicole, a junior at Perk Valley High School.
As with all my JLP Seniors, Nicole had the full "rock star" treatment, getting her hair and make-up done with the ladies at Gwendolynn's Salon & Spa. Then we set off for Collegeville to shoot.
Enjoy the fun facts that Nicole provided about herself along with the gorgeous images we got that afternoon. Get a load of her AMAZING hair! I must have gushed about her hair a thousand times during our shoot. Thick and wavy, naturally beautiful. I'm still talking about it!
1. I believe there is perfection within imperfection.
2. There is always something to be grateful for.
3. My favorite color is yellow.
4. Sunshine makes me feel happy.
5. I think I tan, but in reality, I always burn.
6. Spring is my favorite season.
7. I think friendship is the greatest gift of all.
8. Come to me crying, and I'll start laughing hysterically... when I'm uncomfortable... I laugh! Sorry!
9. I love giraffes.
10. My puppy always makes me laugh.
11. Occasionally I treat myself to a day where I curl up in bed with a good book.
12. My showers are normally 45 minutes long... my dad gets mad at me when the water bill arrives.
13. In 5th grade, I got "highlights". I ended up leaving the salon with Barbie blonde hair. Biggest mistake of my life? I think so.
14. I've played on the varsity water polo team for three years.
15. I don't really like gravy (pasta sauce for non-italians) and it's a sin in my family.
16. I love octopus salad.
17. When I was little, a cow knocked me over by licking my face. I have never liked cows.
18. Lemon squares are pretty decent.
19. I want to go to college in Florida.
20. "A Walk to Remember" is my favorite movie.
21. I'm having a really hard time thinking of all these facts.
22. I was born in 1996.
23. I'm a spring baby.
24. I love Guatemala.
25. Daisies are my favorite flower.
Thanks Nicole! I hope you had as much fun shooting as I did. You ROCKED your session and I cannot wait for our next one!
Good grief, I love your hair!