A couple of weeks ago, I kicked off my Senior Rep Campaign with a beautiful young lady named Georgia. Georgia is a junior at Bishop Shanahan High School in Downingtown.
We met at Gwendolynn's Salon and Spa, where she had her hair and make-up done by Jamie, and then we headed off to The Hill School where we shot this session. My goal was to create images that were unique to Georgia, that showed more than just her stunning beauty. I wanted to give her portraits that expressed her wonderful personality too.
The weather was gorgeous, the outfits were super fun, and the location was perfect. A great mix of funky and edgy, along with pastoral and natural.
I asked each of my Senior Reps to write 25 fun facts about themselves to go along with their images here. This way you can hear their take on what makes them unique.
Here's what Georgia had to say:
1. I love music and I love to sing.
2. I've been in the choir at my school for the past three years.
3. My favorite band is Flyleaf, but I'm open to all kinds of music.
4. Family is a big part of my life because I have a big family, 2 older sisters, 2 younger brothers, my mom and dad.
5. I swim for two teams, my school team and the local YMCA.
6. My favorite stroke to swim is freestyle, and my best events are the 50, 100, and 50 free.
7. This year I was awarded Most Improved Player on my swim team.
8. I love to have fun, laugh, and crack jokes.
9. I'm very religious, I go to a Catholic school.
10. My favorite class at my school is my Theology class, because we get to talk about our own opinions.
11. I have respect for everyone.
12 I have two dogs, a cat, and a pair of fish (the cat loves the fish).
13. I have traveled all over the world. Last summer I visited Kuwait and Dubai.
14. Traveling has encouraged me to become interested and open to different cultures.
15. I'm very interested in history, and I hope to become an archeologist or a professor one day.
16. I love to watch all kinds of documentaries.
17. I love movies. My favorite movie has been Titanic since I was little.
18. I'm friendly, and easily get along with people.
19. I have a pretty good camera, and enjoy taking pictures outside.
20. I like to draw. I'm in an art class, and will be taking it again next year.
21. I love clothes, and I love to shop. It makes me really happy.
22. I don't have an iPod. I still listen to CDs and to the radio.
23. I could live without my cellphone. I don't like the constant buzzing.
24. My mother and my two sisters are my role models.
25. Summer is my favorite season because it's warm everyday.
I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into Georgia, and enjoyed meeting her as much as I did. We had such a fun time shooting this session, and I am looking forward to our summer and fall sessions together. We've already begun brainstorming new fun ideas (and are hoping to get into the pool to shot some action shots!)
I have so enjoyed photographing these high school juniors that I wanted to find a way to entice more to come shoot with me. So I'm offering this special for any juniors or seniors out there who want to enjoy a session like this.
For each of my Senior Rep blog posts, I'm offering 3 ways to enter to win 50% off your own senior session:
1. Comment on this blog post below.
2. Share this link to Facebook.
3. Tweet about this link on Twitter.
That's 3 ways to get your name entered! And each JLP Rep will have his/her own blog post so that's even more chances to win (you can only win once though).
Georgia's drawing begins today. The winner will be drawn by random.org on Sunday, April 22! Enter now!
Thanks Georgia for the wonderful session!
Can't wait for our next one!
And I can't wait to share my next Senior Rep with you... Courtney from CCS!