truck

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

ARE YOU MISSING THE JLP TREATS? Subscribe to JLP's Monthly Coffee Talk to stay in the loop!

Subscribe To My Monthly JLP COFFEE TALK For JLP Goodies Galore!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Class of 2013 Senior Rep Program: Meet Abby!

So here we are, having come to the last of my JLP Senior Reps for this season. Photographing Abby (a junior at Spring-Ford HS) was a great way to cap off the campaign as she is a beautiful young lady I've known for quite a while. I've been wanting to get her in front of my camera for some time and the opportunity was perfect. Not even the threat of rain could ruin this session!

Yet again, the session started after a trip to Gwendolynn's Salon & Spa for hair and make-up with Nikki. Only this time I missed it, since Abby decided to keep her hair naturally curly and so her hair took less time. I was beyond thrilled with that decision, since I love her gorgeous hair! We met up at The Hill School where we enjoyed almost an hour of shooting before the rain started. It was probably a good thing. I'd have had her there for hours otherwise, she's just so beautiful!

Abby, like the other reps, had a great list of fun facts to share with us about what makes her Abby:

1. I love to sing.

2. I love fashion and I really like the 1920s and 1930s time era. I love the styles from back then!

3. I love to dance.


4. I want to be a music teacher or a nurse when I am older.

5. I am a vegan. I love eating healthy. I could be a nutritionist!

6. I love working out and staying in shape. I really enjoy running.


7. One of my dreams is to live in a big city when I am older.

8. I have never been on a plane or out of the country before but I will be going to Guatemala this summer for a missions trip!


9. My favorite animal is a giraffe.

10. My favorite color is purple but my room is bright yellow.

11. I have four nephews.


12. My dream car is a Jeep Wrangler.

13. China is one of the places I need to go before I die.

14. I was home-schooled for six years of my life and this year is my first year back in public school.


15. I love brussels sprouts and could eat them every day.

16. I want to have five kids when, or if, I get married.

17. I love the story behind my middle name but I do not like the name.


18. All of my brothers and sister are named after people in the Bible.

19. I used to wear an eye patch when I was little and had glasses by the time I was 5 years old.

20. I love to clean. It's a stress release for me.


21. I love kids! They are sometimes more fun than my friends! lol

22. My favorite flower is a Sunflower.

23. I sing on the worship team for my church.


24. I have jumped off St. Peter's quarry (a 60 foot jump).

25. My favorite Bible verse is Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose".


The rain may have cut our session a bit short, but Abby's smile was bright and sunny the whole time and I cannot wait to capture it again. It's infectious, don't you think?

And don't forget, I'm offering this special for any juniors or seniors out there who want to enjoy a session like this.

For each of my Senior Rep blog posts, I'm offering 3 ways to enter to win 50% off your own senior session:

1. Comment on this blog post below.
2. Share this link to Facebook.
3. Tweet about this link on Twitter.

That's 3 ways to get your name entered! And each JLP Rep will have his/her own blog post so that's even more chances to win (you can only win once though).

Abby's drawing begins today. The winner will be drawn by random.org on Monday, May 6! Enter now!

Thanks for a wonderful time Abby! You'll have to tell me the story behind that middle name of yours some time!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Thanks Jen you are such an inspiration with your work. You managed to capture Abby's beauty and a little bit of her heart too! Thanks!

Followers

Labels

1 peter 3 (1) 2012 (1) 2014 (2) 3 simple joys (3) a day with Jen (5) accessories (1) adoption (2) adventure (1) albums (1) All About Her (1) angles (2) anniversary (2) aperature (2) april (4) assignments (30) assingments (1) at home (6) autumn (7) babies (5) baby portraits (9) baby books (1) baby plan (1) baby stages (1) baby steps (1) basic photography workshop (4) beach (1) beauty (1) bible study (1) biblical approach (1) birth announcements (1) birthday (2) blessings (2) blog (2) blow dry bar (1) boyertown high school (2) boys (1) bride (1) broken leg (2) business friends (1) business portraits (1) camera (1) cancer (1) Cape Cod (2) cawfee tawk (11) celebration (3) changes (2) cherished baby (2) Chester Springs (1) chesterbrook (2) children (20) christmas (6) circles of faith (1) city (1) class of 2013 (5) Class of 2014 (1) class of 2015 (1) classic bella (1) Clothes (1) college (1) collegeville (1) colorado (2) colorado spring photography (1) colorado springs (3) colors (1) commercial portraits (1) community (1) composition (1) contest (9) couple (2) Coventry Christian School (13) crazy (1) credit card (1) custom christmas card saturday (4) custom made (2) cyber monday (1) Dad (4) daddy (1) daniel boone high school (1) daniel boone homestead (2) daughters (1) depth of field (1) designing4hope (5) digital (1) digital magazine (2) discount (2) douglassville (1) downtown (1) downtown Pottstown (1) drawing (2) eastern pa (1) ebook (2) education (1) emotions (1) Empowerment Partner (1) engagement (4) enter (1) events (4) exclusive (1) exposure (1) expressions (1) extra credit (1) Facebook (1) faith (4) families (1) family (57) family fun (2) family pictures (22) family portraits (45) farm (1) fashion photography (1) Father's Day (3) favorite books (1) fb (1) first communion (1) florida (3) formal (1) free (1) free session (3) free spot (1) friend (2) friend sessions (1) friends (8) friends and family (3) friends are by your side (1) friendship (1) fruit of the spirit (2) fun (8) fundraiser (1) gavin (1) get closer (1) get gorgeous (1) gift (6) gift cards (1) gift her (1) gift ideas (1) gifts (4) gilbertsville (1) Girls (4) giveaway (1) God (2) God Within Her (1) graduation (1) graphic design (1) guys (1) gwendolynn's salon and spa (11) hair (7) hannah (1) happy autumn (1) hi (1) high school (23) high school prom (1) high school senior (2) high school seniors (26) High St (1) holiday cards (7) holidays (1) horses (2) host (1) ideas (32) ideas and tips (2) invitations (1) january (1) jen lebo photography (231) jlp (2) jlp senior model program (15) jlp seniors (27) jlp workshop (1) joy (1) juniors (5) kids (10) kiss (1) landscapes (1) lebo tips (4) lessons (6) leukemia (1) life (2) limerick (2) little girls (1) Liz Ziherambere (1) locations (2) Long Island (2) lori mchale (2) love (24) magazine (1) make-up (1) make-up artist (1) march (1) massage and yoga (1) maternity (3) memories (1) mini (1) mini session (12) mini sessions (1) modeling shoot (4) Mom (15) mom advice (1) moments (4) mommy (3) mommytography (35) moms (3) monday (2) month (28) month long project (2) Monthly Monday Mommy Dates (4) monthly photography project (3) Mother's Day (13) music (1) my baby (1) my family (11) my little girl (1) my story (7) naples (3) natural light (2) nephew (1) new blog (1) newborn session (1) newborns (8) news (13) niece (4) nonprofit (2) october (1) off topic (1) on line (2) one spot left (1) one year later (1) open shade (1) outdoors (5) package (3) parents (1) parks (1) parties (1) partner (1) party (1) Peg Calvario (1) people (1) perkiomen valley high school (1) personal (1) perspective (2) philadelphia (2) philly photo shoot (2) phoenixville high school (1) photo project (1) photography (14) photography courses (1) photography tips (36) photography workshop (3) pinterest (1) play dates (3) playgrounds (2) portfolio (1) portrait contest (3) portrait party (1) portrait photography (2) portrait project (4) portrait session (1) portrait sessions (19) portrait video (1) portraithttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-S4jDDzRxQrM/UFCSXk-2p6I/AAAAAAAALVU/doFnP8VnboU/s400/r1.jpg sessions (1) portraits (40) pottsgrove high school (3) Pottstown (15) pottstown family photography (1) pottstown mercury (1) pottstown senior photography (4) pre-adoption (1) precious portrait contest (4) pride n joy salon (2) princesses (1) products (1) profile pics (1) project (1) prom (4) prom season (1) promotion (6) Psalm 46:5 (1) pumpkins (1) purpose (1) quakertown (1) races (1) Ragnar Relay (3) reading (1) reunions (1) ridge pike (1) rodan + fields (1) romance (1) royersford (1) running (3) salon (1) sanatoga (1) saturday (2) school (4) selfies (1) senior (18) senior pics (3) senior pictures (23) senior portrait (24) senior portraits (15) senior rep cards (1) senior rep program (9) senior session (1) senioritis (1) seniors (14) seniors by Jen Lebo Photography (8) september (4) session (1) session album (1) sessions (4) share (2) sisters (1) sixth form (5) skin care (1) smiles (1) snapshots (1) son (1) special (18) spokesmom (2) spring (5) spring break (2) spring sessions (1) Spring-Ford High School (2) square (1) st. patricks day (1) St. Peter's Village (6) stables (2) steamboat springs (1) sticky albums (1) stories (1) students (1) summer (4) summer pictures (1) take better pics of your kids (1) take your own great shots (2) teen girls (1) teen ministry (1) teen models needed (1) teen pics (1) teen portraits (10) teens (10) thank you (1) thankful (1) The Hill School (35) their story (1) themes (1) this week (1) threadpoets (1) tips (33) top model contest (2) top ten list (1) tradition (1) training (2) tribute (2) true beauty (1) tuesday (4) turning ten (1) tutorials (1) tween (1) tween pictures (3) tween portraits (3) tweet (1) twin valley high school (1) unfading beauty (1) vacation (1) valentines day (1) valley forge national park (7) Villanova (1) voting (1) watch me grow (2) wedding (3) weekend (1) whatcha reading (1) when (1) where (2) win (6) window light (1) winner (6) winter (2) workshop (1) you (1) your kids (1) your story (6)