truck

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST TITLE HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

WRITE POST DESCRIPTION HERE...

ARE YOU MISSING THE JLP TREATS? Subscribe to JLP's Monthly Coffee Talk to stay in the loop!

Subscribe To My Monthly JLP COFFEE TALK For JLP Goodies Galore!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Class of 2013 Senior Rep Program: Meet Courtney!

I first met Courtney last spring when I did a special prom package for her high school, Coventry Christian School. I was struck by her gorgeous blue eyes when I did her prom portraits, so when she signed on to be one of my Senior Reps, I was thrilled!

Courtney had her hair and make-up done by Jamie at Gwendolynn's Salon & Spa and I met her there to get a few shots of her getting ready. (Besides... I'll make any excuse to visit the awesome ladies at Gwendolynn's!) We then took off to the other side of town and shot her at St. Peter's Village, which is becoming a favorite location of mine!


Courtney was a fantastic model and a super sport and let me run her all over the village, shooting in every new pocket of light I could find. What a trooper!

Like all of my Senior Reps, Courtney shared with me a list of fun facts that make her Courtney, so that I could share them with you here.


1. I love to read... some of my favorite books are "The Last Song" and "The Hunger Games".

2. I have tried almost every sport out there: gymnastics, karate, dance, soccer, volleyball, and basketball.

3. My mom is from Germany and has lived here for around 23 years.


4. I am an army brat. I was born at West Point Army Academy (while my dad taught), and my dad is in the military.

5. I have been to Europe more than I can count; first time I was 8 months old.

6. I would rather stay in and watch movies and eat junk food with a group of friends than go out.


7. I love school and learning, but some days I just want to sleep!

8. I have been all over the US from California to Maine to Texas. Covered it all!


9. I LOVE the Phillies! They're one of the only professional sports teams I actually follow.

10. I love my parents so much and would have no idea what I would do without them.

11. I am a Christian and no matter what people say I won't change.

12. I love my school and all the people in it. It's more of a huge family!


13. Psalm 37:23-24 is my favorite Bible verse. ("The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in Him; though he may stumble he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand.")

14. I plan on attending Harding University after I graduate from High School.

15. I love love love anything that involves chocolate, especially the European kind.


16. Every Christmas, my family has a German tradition, and for weeks before Christmas, we cook hundreds (I really do mean hundreds!) of different kinds of cookies.

17. I don't get to see my family a lot (they live in Missouri, Arkansas, and Germany) but it makes the time I do see them much more special.


18. I am an only child, but all of my friends are so close to me, I consider them family.

19. I LOVE all the crazy and weird things that my friends and I do.

20. I can't spell for my life, and I'm always asking others for help. And if I can't figure it out, I just use a different word!


Courtney, thank you so much for such a fun session, and thanks for being such a trooper! My goodness, we were out there for a long time, but it was so worth it!

And again, I have so enjoyed photographing these high school juniors that I wanted to find a way to entice more to come shoot with me. So I'm offering this special for any juniors or seniors out there who want to enjoy a session like this.

For each of my Senior Rep blog posts, I'm offering 3 ways to enter to win 50% off your own senior session:

1. Comment on this blog post below.
2. Share this link to Facebook.
3. Tweet about this link on Twitter.

That's 3 ways to get your name entered! And each JLP Rep will have his/her own blog post so that's even more chances to win (you can only win once though).

Courtney's drawing begins today. The winner will be drawn by random.org on Friday, April 27! Enter now!

I'm looking forward to sharing my next JLP Senior Rep with you... Kailey!

Keep smiling!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Laura C said...

Jen, this is so much fun!! I want to be a junior/senior again!!!!!!!! =D

Followers

Labels

1 peter 3 (1) 2012 (1) 2014 (2) 3 simple joys (3) a day with Jen (5) accessories (1) adoption (2) adventure (1) albums (1) All About Her (1) angles (2) anniversary (2) aperature (2) april (4) assignments (30) assingments (1) at home (6) autumn (7) babies (5) baby portraits (9) baby books (1) baby plan (1) baby stages (1) baby steps (1) basic photography workshop (4) beach (1) beauty (1) bible study (1) biblical approach (1) birth announcements (1) birthday (2) blessings (2) blog (2) blow dry bar (1) boyertown high school (2) boys (1) bride (1) broken leg (2) business friends (1) business portraits (1) camera (1) cancer (1) Cape Cod (2) cawfee tawk (11) celebration (3) changes (2) cherished baby (2) Chester Springs (1) chesterbrook (2) children (20) christmas (6) circles of faith (1) city (1) class of 2013 (5) Class of 2014 (1) class of 2015 (1) classic bella (1) Clothes (1) college (1) collegeville (1) colorado (2) colorado spring photography (1) colorado springs (3) colors (1) commercial portraits (1) community (1) composition (1) contest (9) couple (2) Coventry Christian School (13) crazy (1) credit card (1) custom christmas card saturday (4) custom made (2) cyber monday (1) Dad (4) daddy (1) daniel boone high school (1) daniel boone homestead (2) daughters (1) depth of field (1) designing4hope (5) digital (1) digital magazine (2) discount (2) douglassville (1) downtown (1) downtown Pottstown (1) drawing (2) eastern pa (1) ebook (2) education (1) emotions (1) Empowerment Partner (1) engagement (4) enter (1) events (4) exclusive (1) exposure (1) expressions (1) extra credit (1) Facebook (1) faith (4) families (1) family (57) family fun (2) family pictures (22) family portraits (45) farm (1) fashion photography (1) Father's Day (3) favorite books (1) fb (1) first communion (1) florida (3) formal (1) free (1) free session (3) free spot (1) friend (2) friend sessions (1) friends (8) friends and family (3) friends are by your side (1) friendship (1) fruit of the spirit (2) fun (8) fundraiser (1) gavin (1) get closer (1) get gorgeous (1) gift (6) gift cards (1) gift her (1) gift ideas (1) gifts (4) gilbertsville (1) Girls (4) giveaway (1) God (2) God Within Her (1) graduation (1) graphic design (1) guys (1) gwendolynn's salon and spa (11) hair (7) hannah (1) happy autumn (1) hi (1) high school (23) high school prom (1) high school senior (2) high school seniors (26) High St (1) holiday cards (7) holidays (1) horses (2) host (1) ideas (32) ideas and tips (2) invitations (1) january (1) jen lebo photography (231) jlp (2) jlp senior model program (15) jlp seniors (27) jlp workshop (1) joy (1) juniors (5) kids (10) kiss (1) landscapes (1) lebo tips (4) lessons (6) leukemia (1) life (2) limerick (2) little girls (1) Liz Ziherambere (1) locations (2) Long Island (2) lori mchale (2) love (24) magazine (1) make-up (1) make-up artist (1) march (1) massage and yoga (1) maternity (3) memories (1) mini (1) mini session (12) mini sessions (1) modeling shoot (4) Mom (15) mom advice (1) moments (4) mommy (3) mommytography (35) moms (3) monday (2) month (28) month long project (2) Monthly Monday Mommy Dates (4) monthly photography project (3) Mother's Day (13) music (1) my baby (1) my family (11) my little girl (1) my story (7) naples (3) natural light (2) nephew (1) new blog (1) newborn session (1) newborns (8) news (13) niece (4) nonprofit (2) october (1) off topic (1) on line (2) one spot left (1) one year later (1) open shade (1) outdoors (5) package (3) parents (1) parks (1) parties (1) partner (1) party (1) Peg Calvario (1) people (1) perkiomen valley high school (1) personal (1) perspective (2) philadelphia (2) philly photo shoot (2) phoenixville high school (1) photo project (1) photography (14) photography courses (1) photography tips (36) photography workshop (3) pinterest (1) play dates (3) playgrounds (2) portfolio (1) portrait contest (3) portrait party (1) portrait photography (2) portrait project (4) portrait session (1) portrait sessions (19) portrait video (1) portraithttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-S4jDDzRxQrM/UFCSXk-2p6I/AAAAAAAALVU/doFnP8VnboU/s400/r1.jpg sessions (1) portraits (40) pottsgrove high school (3) Pottstown (15) pottstown family photography (1) pottstown mercury (1) pottstown senior photography (4) pre-adoption (1) precious portrait contest (4) pride n joy salon (2) princesses (1) products (1) profile pics (1) project (1) prom (4) prom season (1) promotion (6) Psalm 46:5 (1) pumpkins (1) purpose (1) quakertown (1) races (1) Ragnar Relay (3) reading (1) reunions (1) ridge pike (1) rodan + fields (1) romance (1) royersford (1) running (3) salon (1) sanatoga (1) saturday (2) school (4) selfies (1) senior (18) senior pics (3) senior pictures (23) senior portrait (24) senior portraits (15) senior rep cards (1) senior rep program (9) senior session (1) senioritis (1) seniors (14) seniors by Jen Lebo Photography (8) september (4) session (1) session album (1) sessions (4) share (2) sisters (1) sixth form (5) skin care (1) smiles (1) snapshots (1) son (1) special (18) spokesmom (2) spring (5) spring break (2) spring sessions (1) Spring-Ford High School (2) square (1) st. patricks day (1) St. Peter's Village (6) stables (2) steamboat springs (1) sticky albums (1) stories (1) students (1) summer (4) summer pictures (1) take better pics of your kids (1) take your own great shots (2) teen girls (1) teen ministry (1) teen models needed (1) teen pics (1) teen portraits (10) teens (10) thank you (1) thankful (1) The Hill School (35) their story (1) themes (1) this week (1) threadpoets (1) tips (33) top model contest (2) top ten list (1) tradition (1) training (2) tribute (2) true beauty (1) tuesday (4) turning ten (1) tutorials (1) tween (1) tween pictures (3) tween portraits (3) tweet (1) twin valley high school (1) unfading beauty (1) vacation (1) valentines day (1) valley forge national park (7) Villanova (1) voting (1) watch me grow (2) wedding (3) weekend (1) whatcha reading (1) when (1) where (2) win (6) window light (1) winner (6) winter (2) workshop (1) you (1) your kids (1) your story (6)