Introducing you all to Kailey, a junior at Coventry Christian School, might be almost as fun as meeting her myself! Knowing her younger sister, and her dad, I'd been looking forward to meeting Kailey and her mom for this session, and was anything but disappointed. We were laughing and having fun from the very first shot!
I met up with Kailey at Gwendolynn's Salon & Spa where she had her make-up done by Nikki, and her hair done by Jen. From there, we made the drive over to The Hill School, where we shot her portraits. It was a wonderful session and we had a blast. At least I did! I fear that it was so chilly that poor Kailey was a popsicle by the time we finished. You'd never know it from her shots though- she was fabulous from start to finish!
Like all of my senior reps, Kailey shared a list of fun facts that make her Kailey.
Here's what she had to say:
1. My sister, Carly, is my favorite person... ever. She is amazing and I don't know what I would do without her.
2. I love music! I am always listening to my iPod. I take it everywhere I go.
3. My favorite thing to do is read. Even though I only own a few books, I read them over and over again.
4. I am a very outgoing person. However, people who don't really know me think that I am shy and to myself.
5. I wish I could spend all my time sitting on the beach reading books and listening to my iPod.
6. I am originally from Texas and I hope to one day move back down there.
7. I am everything from a girly girl to a tom boy, plus everything in between. I love dressing up, but I also love four-wheeling and riding horses.
8. Next summer, I am planning on fulfilling my life-long dream of going to Europe.
9. One of my favorite places to be is Camp Manatawny. It is my home away from home during the summer.
10. I love sitting around a campfire with friends while singing crazy songs.
11. The thing I look forward to the most during the summer is Camp Sonshine- a camp held at Manatawny that helps kids with special needs.
12. I hope to attend Harding University next year.
13. I love to bake! I am always making cookies and brownies for all my friends!
14. I love cooking in general. I love trying to create meals out of just a few ingredients.
15. My two favorite sports teams are the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees- both of which are hated by Pennsylvania sports fans.
16. I love to play volleyball, even though I'm not the best player.
17. My family is amazing. I don't know what I would do without them.
18. Not only do I love my family, but I love even more when, every year, we go on vacation together (this summer it's to North Carolina!).
19. I could literally live off of chicken and macaroni and cheese for the rest of my life.
20. If I won the lottery, I would take a cross-country trip through all 50 states and then go to as many places in Europe that I could.
21. In my free time, I like to watch all different kinds of movies. When people ask me what my favorite movie is, I can never answer because I have so many!
22. If I could meet any celebrity, it would be either Sean Berdy or Taylor Lautner! :)
23. I've always wanted to go sky-diving just to say that I've done it- not because I actually want to.
24. I want a tattoo on my foot as soon as I can get the money! I hope to get a heart with a cross sketched inside it, with the numbers 3:16 (for the Bible verses John 3:16 and 1 John 3:16) going up the side.
25. I am a Christian and very proud of it. I try my best to defend my faith even when it's hard. I love my God and can't wait until I can meet Him one day.
Is Kailey fantastic or what?
Thanks again Kailey (and Kim!) for the wonderful afternoon. I hope you had as much fun as I did. I'm already looking forward to our summer session!
And don't forget about the special I'm running for all high school seniors out there!
For each of my Senior Rep blog posts, I'm offering 3 ways to enter to win 50% off your own senior session:
1. Comment on this blog post below.
2. Share this link to Facebook.
3. Tweet about this link on Twitter.
That's 3 ways to get your name entered! And each JLP Rep will have his/her own blog post so that's even more chances to win (you can only win once though).
Kailey's drawing begins today. The winner will be drawn by random.org on Sunday, April 29!Enter now!
Only 2 more Senior Reps to share with you!
Next up is Alec from The Hill School!